We believe that everyone should be given the chance to experience the internet equally. We strive to make our site as accessible as possible, catering for users of all needs.
This site has been developed following the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. We meet all of the elements from Level AA.
The guidelines include:
- Using meaningful ALT text for all images to provide descriptive text
- Using descriptive hyperlink text
- Avoiding the use of frames, which are difficult for special browsers to interpret
- Provide navigational short cuts for users of text only browsers and page readers
- Using an easy-to-see web colour scheme
- Using an easy to read font type, size and colour.
Many internet users with disabilities find websites difficult or even impossible to use simply because of the way they are built. We are working hard to provide services and products that are helpful to all our customers, and this goes for our websites, too.
This website has been built to be as accessible as possible and to be compatible with the types of adaptive technology used by people with disabilities, including screen readers.
Navigating this website
Making web sites easy to use goes further than just colour and fonts; we work hard to make sure our content is easy-to-read and easy-to-navigate, taking into consideration customers who use a variety of assisted technologies.
To navigate through this website, please use the menu on the top of the page.
We have provided a site map to make finding your way around easier.