New Nissan X-TRAIL 7 SEATER at Chorley Nissan
Our Nissan X-TRAIL 7 Seater Offer
Following the map isn't your style? The X-TRAIL is the vehicle open to adventure with the capability to take you where you want to go and with the comfort and technology to make the trip back just as fun. The all New X-Trail combines Nissan's acclaimed 4x4 heritage with fresh ideas and technologies inspired by the brand's ground breaking crossover models. Together they form a car that redefines the compact SUV segment.
The X-Trail is designed to tackle tough terrains and conditions with ALL MODE 4x4-i with ESP, USS and DSS. With the use of advanced aerodynamics, the X-TRAIL gives excellent fuel economy. Powering the all new X-Trail is an advanced 1.6 litre diesel engine, tuned to provide the performance of larger diesel power plants while offering enhanced fuel economy and lower CO2 emissions.
The X-Trail ensures your journey is as intuitive and comprehensive internally with a range of advanced Nissan technology including Safety Shield, Around View Monitor and NissanConnect. Chorley Nissan accommodate a range of different financial plans allowing you to find the option which best suits your circumstances. To book a Nissan test drive in your choice of Nissan please contact your local branch of Chorley Nissan. Chorley Nissan cars have branches throughout the North West of England. Local Nissan branches are Nissan Blackpool, Nissan Burnley, Nissan Chorley, Nissan Preston and Nissan Wigan.
|Finance Deposit Contribution||£5,000.00|
|On the Road Cash Price||£33,773.10|
|Payable with 48 Monthly Payments of||£299.00|
|Final Optional Payment (GFV)||£11,422.10|
|Total Amount Payable||£33,773.10|
*Finance deposit contribution dependent on Nissan loyalty scheme. 4.99% APR is available when vehicle is purchased on a 48 month PCP agreement through RCI Banque. Finance is subject to status and acceptance. Terms and conditions apply to all offers. Images shown are for guidance purposes. Offer based on 6,000 miles pa, excess mileage £0.08 per mile. Offer expires on 30/04/2017.
Nissan X-TRAIL Features and Technology
The 5" touch screen provides 3D navigation and audio connectivity via Aux-in, USB and Bluetooth.
- AROUND VIEW MONITOR: Simplifies parking by providing a birds eye view of the vehicle and it's surroundings. At the touch of a button, any of the 4 cameras can be used to assist with parking.
- STORAGE COMPARTMENTS: A range of impressive cabin storage includes a multitude of cup holders, 15.7 litre glove box that can be both heated and cooled.
- PANORAMIC ELECTRIC SUNROOF (from n-tec+):80cm long electric sunroof opens fully and is large enough that occupants in the front and rear can enjoy the natural light and air from outside.
NISSAN X-TRAIL EXTERIOR AND STORAGE
- FRONT: Bold face, recognisable Nissan 4x4 profile, including the sloping front grille and tear-drop headlight design show the X-TRAIL means business.
- SIDE: 210mm of ground clearance enhances X-TRAIL's off-road ability, door mirrors can be controlled electrically and are heated to improve visibility in winter. X-Trail comes with roof rails as standard. Rear privacy glass is standard on all grades, 17" alloy wheels are standard.
- REAR: : LED light technology for tail and brake lights, innovative Super Luggage System makes transporting cargo easier by partitioning the load space. 603 litres of boot space (1773 with rear seats folded).
NISSAN X-TRAIL PERFORMANCE
- ALL MODE 4X4-I: Automatically identifies the wheels with the most grip and distributes power accordingly for instant control in any conditions and terrain.
- USS AND DSS: USS automatically activates on gradients of 10% or steeper, preventing the car from rolling back and ensuring a smooth set off. When activated, DSS significantly assists steep down hill descents by limiting the vehicle to 4mph.
- SAFETY: ESP, EBD and ABS and Brake Assist provide advanced safety. Whole-family protection is boosted by rear door child locks, ISOFIX anchorage points and more.
- ENGINE: The powerful 2.0 dCi engine is available with 150PS (automatic transmission) and 173PS (manual transmission) outputs. Both transmissions are 6-speed to help maximise economy.
- FUEL ECONOMY: With a combined fuel economy of 44.1mpg and a fuel tank capacity of 65 litres, you can travel up to 630 miles on one tank. (manual transmission)
- TOWING CAPACITY: The impressive towing capacity of 2,200kg and 360Nm of torque on a manual transmission enables drivers to comfortably pull away at low speeds. A range of branded tow bars are available as options.
dCi 130 (2WD MANUAL)
dCi 130 (4WD MANUAL)
dCi 130 (2WD XTRONIC)
|Seating capacity||5 (7 optional)|
|Available Grades||Visia, Acenta, n-tec, Tekna||Acenta, n-tec, Tekna||Acenta, n-tec, Tekna|
|No. of cylinders||---||4, in line||---|
|Valves per cylinder||---||4||---|
|Engine capacity cm3||---||1598||---|
|Bore x stroke||---||80x79.5||---|
|Max.engine power kW(PS)/rpm||---||96(130)/4000||---|
|Fuel tank capacity||---||60 litres||---|
|Transmission type||6-speed manual||6-speed manual||XTRONIC|
|Gear ratio 1st||3.727||3.727||Low: 2.413 - Hi:0.383|
|Gear ratio 2nd||2.043||2.043|
|Gear ratio 3rd||1.323||1.323|
|Gear ratio 4th||0.947||0.947|
|Gear ratio 5th||0.723||0.723|
|Gear ratio 6th||0.596||0.596|
|Gear ratio Reverse||3.641||3.641||1.798|
|Gear ratio Final Drive||4.428||4.428||5.577|
|Driven wheels||2WD||All Mode 4x4i||2WD|
|Nissan Stop/Start system||---||Yes||---|
|Suspension Front||---||Independent, Mac Pherson Strut||---|
|Suspension Rear||---||Independent Multi Link||---|
|Steering||---||Rack and Pinion, power assisted||---|
|Braking System||---||Discs front and rear, power assisted
ABS incl.EBD and Brake Assist
|Wheel size||---||17 x 7.0J, 19 x 7.0J||---|
|Tyre size||---||255/65R17, 255/55R19||---|
WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS
|Kerb weight min/max (kg)||1500/1500||1580/1615||1540/1595|
|Gross Vehicle Weight (kg)||2090-2260||2160-2320||2140-2310|
|Max.pay load (kg)||---||470||---|
|Max.axle weight front/rear (kg)||1080/1075||1110/1115||1130/1075|
|Max.trailer weight braked/unbraked (kg)||2000/750||2000/250||1500/750|
|Max.vert.load on coupling point (kg)||100||100||75|
|Overall length (mm)||---||4640||---|
|Overall width (mm)||---||1820 (1830 with 19" tyre)||---|
|Overall height (mm)||---||1710 (1715 with roof rack)||---|
|Overhang front/rear (mm)||---||940/995||---|
|Track front/rear (mm)||---||1575 (1580 with 19" tyre)||---|
|Ground clearance (mm)||---||210||---|
|Min.turning circle (kerb to kerb) (mm)||---||11.2||---|
|Luggage space - max.length (mm)||---||935||---|
|Luggage space - max.width (mm)||---||1142||---|
|Luggage capacity - VDA 4 seat version (l)||---||550||---|
|Luggage capacity - VDA 7 seat version (l)||---||445 (135)||---|
|Luggage capacity - max.with seats folded (l)||---||1982||---|
|Wading depth (mm)||---||350||---|
|Approach angle (degrees)||---||18.1||---|
|Departure angle (degrees)||---||26.5||---|
|Fuel Consumption - Urban Cycle (mpg l/100km)||49.6 (5.7)||45.6 (6.2)||48.7 (5.8)|
|Fuel Consumption - Extra-urban (mpg l/100km)||62.8 (4.5)||58.9 (4.8)||60.1 (4.7)|
|Fuel Consumption - Combined (mpg l/100km)||57.6 (4.9)||53.3 (5.3)||55.4 (5.1)|
|CO2 mass emission Combined (g/km)||129||139||135|
|THC + Nox||---||230||---|
|Particles (#/km)||---||6.0E + 11||---|
|Acceleration (0-62 mph) sec||10.5||11.0||11.4|
|Max.speed (mph km/h)||117 (188)||116 (186)||112 (180)|
|Additional to Acenta||Additional to Acenta|
|Drive computer||Nissan Connect||Power front seats|
|Audio with Bluetooth compatibility||5" touch screen, navigation system||Electric folding mirrors|
|Cruise control||Around View Monitor 360||Leather upholstery|
|Auto rain sensing wipers and halogen headlights||Intelligent key||Heated front seats|
|Climate control air conditioning||18" alloy wheels||Xenon headlights with washers|
|Leather steering wheel, gearshift and handbrake||Panoramic electric sunroof||Bose Audio System with 9 speakers|
|Super luggage system||Chrome fog lamp finishers|
|40/20/40 split near bench||Chrome side bars with side steps|
|ALL MODE 4X4-i with ESP, USS & DDS|
|ABS with Brake Assist and EBD|
|Driver, passenger, side and curtain airbags|
|Remote central locking with superlocking|
|17" alloy wheels|
|Body-coloured front and rear bumpers|
|Chrome front grille & door handles|
|Rear privacy glass|