Job Opportunities: Preston
Trainee Parts & Service Adviser Required
Hours of Work: Standard hours. We will also consider part time or flexitime hours of work.
We require an enthusiastic trainee Parts and Service Adviser to support our Service Team at our Nissan dealership in Preston. Working closely with the parts and service teams, you will be responsible for assisting in the day to day running of the department. Voted number 1 Nissan retailer of the year five years running, this is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to become involved in a bustling franchised dealership.
- To undertake all training and development to successfully complete the training scheme to expected and agreed standard.
- To undertake all training and development in pursuit of becoming a Parts and Service Adviser.
- Assist the Parts Team: Accurately and skillfully undertake the goods inward, inspection and care, location and issue of parts under line manager supervision and direction. Whilst ensuring all work is carried out to the complete satisfaction of the customer.
- Assist the Service Team: Act as the relationship manager between service customers and the workshop, ensuring excellent customer satisfaction, including welcoming service customers to the dealership. Dealing with all necessary paperwork, maintaining communication with the customer whilst their vehicle is being serviced or repaired and processing payments and follow up actions.
- To maintain a high level of house keeping and to at all times.
- Must have 5 GCSE's (Grades C and above) including Maths and English.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be computer literate and comfortable in Microsoft Office.
- Must have a professional manner at all times with excellent organisational skills.
- Must possess a high level of attention to detail.
What you can expect from us
- Excellent training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- Company benefits package including group pension
Application - Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be kept confidential.