New Nissan PULSAR at Chorley Nissan
Our Nissan PULSAR Offer
Winner of best family car at the 2015 What Car? awards, Chorley Group are proud to present the brand new Nissan Pulsar. Streamlined and sporty design, efficient engine power, packed with innovative on board technology the Pulsar brings confidence and comfort on the road. The Pulsar is Nissan's latest family sized hatchback with an unbeatable interior space and packed with the latest Nissan technological driving aids including but limited to; NISSANCONNECT with audio and communication integration, Safety Shield technologies, Stop/Start technology. Higher grades also feature Sat Nav, Reversing camera and Around View Monitor.
For longer journeys the Pulsar offers versatile boot space, fold, split, store: with the rear seats down your luggage volume goes from 385 litres to a class-leading 1395 litres. Dual Zone Climate Control gives you independent temperature control system allowing you and your front passenger to adapt the cabin temperature to suit your needs. We offer both new and returning Nissan owners who are thinking of switching over to the PULSAR a very generous exclusive deposit contribution to your payment plan.
|Finance Deposit Contribution
|On the Road Cash Price||£15,999.42|
|Payable with 48 Monthly Payments of||£199.00|
|Final Optional Payment (GFV)||£5,049.44|
|Total Amount Payable||£17,800.44|
* 4.99% APR is available when vehicle is purchased on a 48 month PCP agreement through RCI Banque. Finance is subject to status and acceptance. Finance deposit contribution dependent on Nissan loyalty scheme Terms and conditions apply to all offers. Images shown are for guidance purposes. Offer based on 6,000 miles pa, excess mileage £0.08 per mile. Prices are subject to the additional charging on the new VED. Offer expires on 30/06/2017.
Nissan PULSAR Features and Technology
NISSAN ADVANCED DRIVE-ASSIST DISPLAY
The PULSAR comes with a range of technological features, displayed on a full colour 5" TFT information display. From turn-by-turn directions, to caller ID, audio track details to Safety Shield status, Nissan's Advanced Drive-Assist Display serves up all your info under your nose, so you keep your eyes on the road.
- SAFETY SHIELD TECHNOLOGIES: Drive with confidence, shielded from danger, thanks to an innovative range of smart technologies that monitor your vehicle's systems and surrounds at all time. Using an array of sensors including rear camera and front rader, Nissan's advanced safety systems work together to warn you of any potential dangers.
- NISSANCONNECT: Packed with a rich range of features, NissanConnect's high resolution 5"8 anti-glare touch screen is incredibly easy to use and stay connected. Combining audio, navigation, communication and phone integration.
- TURN BY TURN NAVIGATION: Never miss a turn thanks to rapid access to essential navigation info.
- TYRE PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEM: No more guesswork, each tyre pressure is displayed on screen and a signal lights up on the dash if pressure is low.
- AROUND VIEW MONITOR: Using four cameras, the Around View Monitor delivers a panoramic view of your vehicle, as well as split-screen close ups of the front, rear and side to make parking safer and easier.
NISSAN PULSAR EXTERIOR AND STORAGE
- FRONT: Smart and sleek, the Pulsar looks very imposing from the front. It has lots of road presence and the sculpted muscular shoulder lines give it a great sense of purpose. The headlights are stylishly integrated into the design, all grades are provided with the 'follow me home' function.
- SIDE: Designed in the UK and influenced by Qashqai, PULSAR's clever styling conceal just how spacious a car it is. With the longest wheelbase of any C-Segment hatchback, PULSAR benefits from great ride quality and stability. In addition, the longer wheelbase means more room in the cabin for the occupants. The body-coloured door mirrors are electrically controlled on all models and house side indicators. The exterior is also complemented by machine cut 16" alloy wheels as standard.
- REAR: PULSAR's rear features stylish boomerang rear light clusters. On all models there is a high level spoiler and a low-level carbon effect diffuser. Particular attention has been paid to drag reduction in order to improve the economy of the car and reduce emissions while also giving a sporty appearance. The boot holds a huge 385L, even in it's minimum configuration. At maximum it has a capacity of 1385L with the rear seats folded.
NISSAN PULSAR PERFORMANCE
- HIGHLY EFFICIENT ENGINES:Both turbocharged petrol and diesel units incorporate advanced engineering and provide excellent economy. Ideal for customers that are looking for simplicity and ease of use with little to no consumption or emission penalty.
- STOP-START:Standard on all models and engines, contributing both to economy and reduced emissions.
- SAFETY: All models come equipped with six airbags and feature best is class active safety with ABS, ESP and ESD supported by Forward Emergency Braking system from Acenta upwards.
|Available Grades||---||Visia, Acenta, n-tec, Tekna||---|
|No. of cylinders||4, in line||---||4, in line|
|Valves per cylinder||4||---||4|
|Engine capacity cm3||1197||---||1461|
|Bore x stroke||77.2 x 73.1||---||76 x 80.5|
|Max.engine power kW(PS)/rpm||85 (115)/4500||---||81 (110)/4000|
|Compression ratio||10.01 + 1.0/1||---||15:5: 1|
|Fuel tank capacity||46L||---||46L|
|Transmission type||6-speed manual||XTronic||6-speed manual|
|Gear ratio 1st||3.727||4.006 (MIN)||3.727|
|Gear ratio 2nd||1.947||0.550 (MAX)||1.947|
|Gear ratio 3rd||1.323||N/A||1.226|
|Gear ratio 4th||0.975||N/A||0.838|
|Gear ratio 5th||0.763||N/A||0.652|
|Gear ratio 6th||0.638||N/A||0.560|
|Gear ratio Reverse||3.687||3.771||3.687|
|Gear ratio Final Drive||3.933||3.517||0.7333|
|Driven wheels||---||2WD (Front)||---|
|Nissan Stop/Start system||---||Yes||---|
|Suspension Front||---||McPherson Strut & Anti Roll Bar||---|
|Suspension Rear||---||Twist Beam & Anti Roll Bar||---|
|Steering||---||EPAS, Rack and pinion||---|
|Braking System||---||Discs front and rear, power assisted
ABS incl.EBD and Brake Assist
|Wheel size||---||16" x 6.5J (40), 17" x 6.5J (45)||---|
|Tyre size||---||195/60R16, 205/50R17||---|
WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS
|Transmission type||6-speed manual||Xtronic||6-speed manual|
|Kerb weight min/max (kg)||1258/1304||1205/1205||1307/1352|
|Gross Vehicle Weight (kg)||1750||1750||1785|
|Max.pay load (kg)||492||480||478|
|Max.axle weight front/rear (kg)||965/875||965/785||1000/875|
|Max.trailer weight braked/unbraked (kg)||1200/632||500/500||1200/672|
|Max.vert.load on coupling point (kg)||---||75||---|
|Overall length (mm)||---||4387||---|
|Overall width (mm)||---||1768 (2017 including mirrors)||---|
|Overall height (mm)||---||1520||---|
|Track front (mm)||---||16" 1540; 17" 1530||---|
|Track rear (mm)||---||16" 1540; 17" 1530||---|
|Ground clearance (mm)||---||156||---|
|Min.turning circle (kerb to kerb) (mm)||---||10.2||---|
|Luggage space - max.length (mm)||---||816||---|
|Luggage space - max.width (mm)||---||1,381||---|
|Height at rear seat level (mm)||---||647||---|
|Height to roof (mm)||---||816||---|
|Luggage capacity VDA (l)||---||385||---|
|Luggage capacity max.with folded seats (VDA) (l)||---||1395||---|
|Length with rear seats folded (mm)||---||1611||---|
|Fuel Consumption - Urban Cycle (mpg l/100km)||6.3 / (44.8)||6.4 / (44.1)||4.1 / (68.9)|
|Fuel Consumption - Extra-urban (mpg l/100km)||4.3 / (65.7)||4.4 / (64.2)||3.3 / (85.6)|
|Fuel Consumption - Combined (mpg l/100km)||5.0 / (56.5)||5.1 / (55.4)||3.6 / (78.5)|
|CO2 mass emission Combined (g/km)||117||119||94|
|Max. Speed (kph/mph)||190 / (118)||185 / (115)||190 / (118)|
|Acceleration (0-62mph) sec||10.7||12.7||11.5|
|Service intervals (years/miles)||1yr / 12,500||1yr / 12,500||1 yr / 18,000|
|5" colour TFT||Visia +||Acenta+||n-tec+|
|16" alloy wheels||6 Speakers||17" alloy wheels||Leather seats|
|6 airbags||Forward Emergency Braking||Privacy glass||Heated front seats|
|CD and 4 speakers||Auto lights||LED signature headlights||Safety Shield|
|Bluetooth||Auto wipers||New 5.8" Nissan Connect||Around View Monitor|
|iPod Connectivity||Auto dimming mirror||Reversing camera||Electric folding mirrors|
|Steering wheel audio controls||i-Key||Front sliding armrest|
|Body coloured mirrors and door handles||Engine Start/Stop button|
|Electrically adjustable mirrors||Dual zone climate control|
|Cruise control||Front fog lights|
|Speed limiter||Heated mirrors|
|Tyre Pressure Monitoring System|
|ABS, ESP, EBD|
|Remote central locking|
|Active trace control|
|Follow me home lights|
|Carbon effect rear diffuser|